Smoothie dishes are extremely popular for breakfast nowadays. They are fun, colorful, and healthy, however now and then they can be a little on the exotic side, with surprising ingredients such as acai, Goji berries, and hemp seeds, and honey bee dust. Kid-friendly breakfast bowls are made with unmistakable ingredients to please even your most finicky little ones, without giving up any of the healthy advantages. I believe they are sufficiently alluring to give sugary cereal a run for their cash!
There are lots of approaches to build a breakfast smoothie dish. You can begin off with some chia pudding, made with almond milk and chia seeds, layered on the bottom and after that finish it off with a cherry smoothie, making it thick and creamy with frozen fruits, Greek yogurt, and honey.
Breakfast is such an important meal, particularly for school aged children, however so frequently the anxiety of the day ahead blunts their morning craving. Kids eat with their eyes simply like grown-ups do, and a little attention to detail goes far.
Healthy smoothie dishes recipes are delightful little works of edible art and it is enjoyable to organize the bits of fruits on top. Get the children included in the process and they can plan their own masterpiece. Other than fresh fruit, there are huge amounts of different things you can use to decorate your smoothie dish, as shredded coconut, chopped nuts, pumpkin or sunflower seeds, dried fruit, and pomegranate arils, just to give some examples. A sprinkle of granola includes a pleasant contrast of texture.
Kid-friendly healthy smoothie dishes recipe
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 4 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 medium kiwi
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup melon cubes
- Spoon a layer of chia pudding on the base of a clear dish.
- Arrange kiwi cuts around the sides of the dish.
- Blend the frozen cherries and 1 cup yogurt in a blender until smooth. Mix in the honey if using.
- Add the cherry yogurt on top of the chia pudding.
- Top with fresh fruit.
- Blend the frozen fruit with the yogurt until smooth. Mix in the honey.
- Put the yogurt in a dish and place banana cuts around the outside.
- Arrange bits of fresh fruit across the top.
- Scatter granola over.